View Single Post
Old December 1 2012, 11:36 PM   #112
MacLeod
Admiral

Re: Two and a Half Men star calls show 'filth', wants us to stop watch

^Well that's easy to expain teacake, rather than havind a modest detached house and say a a run of the mill car. They've got to have a massive house, top end, expensive holidays car etc.. (of course some are quite sensible and have the modest house/car)

Now most of us want nice things in life, but I would hope that I would have the common sense to put some away for a rainy day.

But back the subject at hand.

I make no comment about the quality of the show whther you consider it filth or a way to pass half an hour is upto you. But in general terms whilst no doubt many of us moan about the companies we work for we generally do not do it in a public way.

There is a difference between having a moan about your job and taking a moral position about it. If you stated belief that something of which you are a part of is filth and yet you continue to be part of it and take the cheques it makes you a hypocrite. As a hypocrite is someone who acts in condratiction to there stated beliefs.

It doesn't matter what job you do, you can always quit. And find work that better suits your beliefs.
On the continent of wild endeavour in the mountains of solace and solitude there stood the citadel of the time lords, the oldest and most mighty race in the universe looking down on the galaxies below sworn never to interfere only to watch.
MacLeod is offline   Reply With Quote