"I have imagined this moment for so long... is this real?" ~Morpheus, The Matrix Revolutions
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Following on (sort of) with my last challenge theme of dreams denied or snatched away, and in view of the holidays as a time where dreams are often fulfilled, I present the December challenge: this month's challenge is to tell a tale of a dream (or dreams) fulfilled; it can be a warm and fuzzy story, or perhaps one of "be careful what you wish for". A holiday motif is up to you, but it would fit this time of year.
And now, The Rules:
- Word limit: 10,000 words max, with a little wiggle room above or below.
- Story must be original for this monthís challenge, nothing posted here before please.
- Letís keep the challenge in the Trek arena, canon or your personal fic.
- Only complete stories will be eligible; finishing the story before posting it is a good idea.
- Post a link to your entry in this thread when youíre done.
- Contest to run until midnight (US Eastern Standard Time) December 31st, with voting to follow from Jan. 1st to Jan. 3rd, 2013... assuming the Mayan thing is bogus and the world doesn't end mid-December
Any questions can be directed to me here or via PM.