1. That LV was bigger than 'needed. Korolyov could easily have waited for warheads to be shrunk down. But his answer wasn't to shrink the payload--but make the rocket bigger.
2. The big reason I want Space X and Dream Chaser to work together is to keep them out of that ULA culture.
3. Frankly Dream Chaser would have a better ride on Falcon Heavy and might evolve into an even more capable version. Muskfocus stays on the rocket, Dream Chaser on their lifting body..
More disinformation and lies
1. It was not bigger than needed. Russians didn't have the technology at time to shrink the payload. The US did and we are better off in many ways. Also, the R-7 was never a viable weapon system.
2. You don't even know what the ULA culture is. In your warped view of the world, you have a perception of ULA that in no way reflects reality.
3. That is total wrong and has no basis in fact. Also, you don't have the knowledge or experience to make such a claim.