View Single Post
Old November 30 2012, 03:45 PM   #24
msdossys
Cadet

Re: Those with LEGIT Voyager DVDs, please help

Lord Manitou wrote: View Post
You'de think they are trying to push something at you with Blueray but all the machines are backward compatable so it doesn't matter. I have an ifpi called 409. Is this legitimate?
First, thank you, second, there should be a letter before those numbers, but either way, that is a much different code than my Z977. Only after filing a complaint with eBay the seller responded. Go figure . We're shipping them back to the seller, and will get a refund. I also wanted to start this thread to bring some more attention to the issue, as I only found a few places where someone had pictures and information about bootlegs, mostly about the real obvious fakes.

Sorry I have not posted the pictures yet, went out and watched Some Blu-Ray TNG Season 2 on the big screen last night. There will be some cool extras in these Blu Ray releases!

As for the Blu-Ray releases of Voyager, I'm not holding my breath... those will take a while... they have DS9 to do first! And also speaking of Blu-Ray, Amazon has TOS Blu-Ray for $129 for the whole Series. Bought that for a gift, which I will be borrowing after Christmas!

Generic replies to the rest of the thread that went sideways - You can stretch your DVD/Blu-Ray picture to 16:9 on a 16:9 TV, but everyone will get 'wider'. Otherwise, watch it letterboxed, however you should not have black bars on the top or bottom, just left and right.

Any more ifpi codes?
msdossys is offline   Reply With Quote