View Single Post
Old November 29 2012, 08:45 PM   #73
J. Allen
Squeaky Clean

Send a message via ICQ to J. Allen Send a message via AIM to J. Allen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to J. Allen Send a message via Yahoo to J. Allen
Re: Two and a Half Men star calls show 'filth', wants us to stop watch

the G-man wrote: View Post
Might be true for a 10 year old kid but once you hit late teens (say 16 or 17) you should realize what a contract is, what it entails and what the do's and don'ts are and he's a legal adult in this video making him pretty much a dumbass for badmouthing his (lucrative) employer publicly.
Yes, he's technically being a dumbass but my point is that it's pretty typical for a 19 year old to be a dumbass about a lot of things, including gratitude. The only real difference between this 19 year old dumbass is that he's famous and he made his comments because of his flirtation with Jesus and not, for example, a sociology course or frat initiation.
Well, yeah, but whether 19 or 99, he's being a hypocrite who was called out on his comments, and now he's backtracking because perhaps maybe the show "isn't as filthy as I thought please don't stop sending me paychecks".

-= All fantasy teaches me is that reality sucks. =-
J. Allen is online now   Reply With Quote