View Single Post
Old November 29 2012, 04:41 PM   #289
Robert Maxwell
Respect the Beef

View Robert Maxwell's Twitter Profile Send a message via ICQ to Robert Maxwell Send a message via AIM to Robert Maxwell Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Robert Maxwell Send a message via Yahoo to Robert Maxwell
Re: X-MEN: Days Of Future Past (Casting, Rumors, Pics till release)

DigificWriter wrote: View Post
^ I actually LIKE The Last Stand (yes, it's not as good as FC, X1, or X2, but it's also not a trainwreck), so my concerns about what McKellen's return might mean in terms of possible continuity repercussions insofar as both that film and The Wolverine are concerned has much more to do with wanting the overalll X-Men filmic continuity to be as cohesive as possible with as few disruptions as possible.
Yes, but you are working from the baseless assumption that this film will blatantly contradict TLS, when there is no reason to believe that. A lot of fanboys may want that, and I sure didn't like TLS, but I could not care less to what extent future films respect TLS' events or ignore them. It's either going to be a good film or it won't. How it relates to the others can make for a nice bonus, but that's it.
My blog
Robert Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote