View Single Post
Old November 27 2012, 12:50 AM   #866
throwback
Captain

Re: Season TWO OFFICIAL TNG Blu-Ray Discussion Thread

Personally, if I was in charge of a project, I would do extensive research on the companies that were available for this kind of work. There are several preliminary steps, one of which is check their web site. How old is their web site? What is the frequency of updates on this site? The company that did the work for Season 2 hasn't updated their web site in two years - this is not a good sign.

I found this while doing a Google search.

This one actually builds off the previous reason. If search engines think your website is outdated, then wouldn’t you think the visitors to your website feel the same? If I came to your website today, then came back next month and nothing has changed, I would probably think that nothing is really happening with your business. You must not be growing. You must not be innovating. You must not be getting any customers. That leads me to start questioning if your product or service is any good? Is there something wrong with you? Think about it this way, seeing even simple changes like posting news and announcements shows a visitor progress and progress is good at getting a prospect to realize why they need to become a customer.
http://www.mpoweringu.com/the-import...-your-website/
throwback is offline   Reply With Quote