View Single Post
Old November 26 2012, 09:51 PM   #18
TalkieToaster
Lieutenant

Re: Orson Scott card's post-election rant

OmahaStar wrote: View Post
Misfit Toy wrote: View Post
OmahaStar wrote: View Post

I meant OSC. I'm not familiar with the OP up there ... though since you mentioned it, I clicked on the "more posts" linky and you're right. He posted the exact same thread in TNZ. That's an automatic warning for spam, per the board rules.
No it isn't. A thread can exist in both TNZ and Misc without penalty, since TNZ is an "opt-in" forum.
Based on this post from Neroon, it was originally posted in SF, and was moved to TNZ by a mod. SF isn't opt-in.

Though, I do wonder why the OP would post it in SF, let it get moved to TNZ, and then a full week later, post the exact same thread in Misc. Wasn't one thread enough?
Sorry for the repost, but for some reason I can't access my original thread, so I thought it had been deleted. Originally it said that that thread was moved, but when I tried to access it I got a message saying I wasn't able to access the page (the same thing happened when I clicked on the Neroon post you just linked to). I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm sorry for the confusion.
TalkieToaster is offline   Reply With Quote