I know it would hardly make a dent into the cash, but:
1. Buy each of my kids property and brand new worry-free vehicles.
2. Hire my wife an architect so she could help design her dream house - then have it built for her.
3. Make sure our parents are extremely comfortable in their senior years and help out our siblings.
3. Visit family and friends throughout Canada and the U.S. that we don't see nearly enough.
4. Spend weekends away over the course of a couple of years visiting each of the 30 ballparks and catching some games. Then going back to visit the ones we like the best.
5. Donate annually and substantially to Ronald McDonald's Children's Charity. (Back in the 80's, Ronald McDonald house allowed us stay close to hospital)
6. Give money to both TVO and PBS.
That is my starting list.