View Single Post
Old November 26 2012, 06:28 PM   #1478
JES
Captain

Re: I.S.S. Titan & I.S.S. Ares

Titan Designer wrote: View Post
Just saw a pic of what STO is calling a Mirror Universe Luna Class. I say thee NO!!!! The STO LUNA class is still way way off from how the USS is supposed to be.

And even farther off from how I envisioned a Imperial Luna to look like. All it is is here is a Repaint, NO STO you really messed up with this one.

I would of been more than happy to let you have the I.S.S. Titan Design to go with my U.S.S Titan.

And you wonder why I don't play the game. Beasides the 2 plus hour download and the fact that I have to use my wife's PC since you won't make a version that plays on the MAC.

Feel Free anyone who plays and is active on the STO Forums to pass my distaste for this GOD awful excuse for a Luna class.

Sean
Well, for what it is worth, I'll still consider your I.S.S. Titan to be the "authentic" version of the Terran Empire's Luna class, and STO's version to be..., well I'm going to ignore it.

And STO doesn't play on a MAC? Well, I guess I'm never going to bother trying to play it then. I'm certainly not going to try playing it on my old Dell.
JES is offline   Reply With Quote