View Single Post
Old November 26 2012, 04:52 PM   #770
TREK_GOD_1
Fleet Captain

Re: The Walking Dead Season 3

DarthTom wrote: View Post
Moreover, him asking for Rick's badge made absolutely no sense to me.
Perhaps he was half crazed, so he was thinking as though the worlds was sort of operating under normal standards. Why else would he ask for a badge when this self-described policeman is travelling with a pack of very un-cop like individuals?

I'm not getting Andrea's naivete to the experimenting on the the zombie - that should have been a huge warning that shit is going on in the town. When the scientist was trying to investigate the dead zombie should have been a sign that things aint' right in Woodberry because they want through the same shit with Herschel.
I think she will be tested moving forward--a test if she's going to go along with the wacky governor crap, or to try to rejoin Rick's group. Right now, she seems like she's looking for a position where she can best manipulate things in her favor.

*Why did the Governor start to innate a rape of Maggie and back off?
I dont think he was intending to follow through--it was to break her down as quickly as possible. When she was bent over the table and still acting defiant, he knew that would not work. Only a threat to Glenn would break her.

*Daryl and Rick seem to becoming closer friends than even he and Shane were.
...for the moment...