keggy975
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Re: Star Trek: A Singular Destiny

Interlude
Time of Judgment Part 2
Phoenix Arizona

February 14th, 2010

12:30am

Bobby, Sam and Dean were all very concerned. The FBI and a division known as the BAU were keeping them in custody and for the last 8 hours and had questioned them and were not taking them seriously. Then all of a sudden, this chick came in and told them that she worked for Castiel. Well things went swimmingly after that since she called some lawyer office in Las Vegas. She came back with some news.

“Well gentlemen, I have something for you. I just got off the phone with a Zoey Waters from the firm of Morelli & Kaczmarek. These guys play rough at court but go all out for their clients. The partners should be here in the afternoon. I am sorry, but that is the best I can do for now.

“Well thanks, and tell Castiel that we appreciate it,” says Sam.

She leaves and the guys go back to their holding cell.

Las Vegas Nevada

The morning was going quite well for Pete Kaczmarek and Nick Morelli. They were chatting away when Zoey Waters announced their new schedule.

“What do you mean we have to go down to Phoenix,” says Nick.

“These guys are famous – Sam and Dean Winchester? Bobby Singer?”

“Wait, is this the Chess guy? Bobby Singer,” asks Nick. He was hoping to get a big check, since he knew that guy was rich and famous.

“No, these are the inspiration for the guys from the Supernatural Book Series. Horror Novels,” says Pete. He followed the novels very closely.

“Oh well, ok then. Remind me again why should we go there? What are the charges again?”

“Murder, Kidnapping, Grave Desecration, Credit Card Fraud, Destruction of Property, Impersonating Law Enforcement Officers, Impersonating CDC Officers, Impersonating Federal Agents, and parking tickets galore,” says Zoey – she reads the books as well.

Nick’s eyes bugged out of his head in amazement.

“Why the hell would I sign on for something like this, no way, no how!”

“Nick,” says Pete, “Remember the incident at the Club?”

Nick’s eyes got even more bugged.

“Aww man, why do you have to bring that up, every frickin’ time. Man, this sucks. Okay, so what do we know about them?”

Later that day, the team travels to Phoenix and interview the guys.

“So let me get this straight, you are the ones who the Books are based,” asks Nick.

“Yeah, but don’t tell anybody, okay,” says Dean.

“All right, so these things you do, are to fight monsters?”

“Yes, but no one believes us, they must think we’re fanboys or something. But we’re not. We really are Sam and Dean Winchester, says Sam.

“Hey you two, don’t leave me out, ya idjits,” shouts Bobby.

‘Right,’ thought Nick, ‘Moving along.’ “Well, the murders are going to be tried where they occurred, but there seems to be a problem with evidence.”

“What? No blood, bodies, weapons, DNA, or footprints, except ours,” Dean asks snarkily.

“Yeah, how’d you know that?”

“Because we fight Vampires, Werewolves, Demons, and Ghosts.”

“Don’t forget the fairies,” mentions Bobby, seeing how this was going. Dean shot him a withering look.

“But the other stuff is just minor. We could get you out on your own recog if I play it right with the DA. This is federal though, I mean sheesh. Even if I did believe you – which I don’t, let’s be clear on that, you guys are in some hot water. I mean they think you kidnapped your victims and got rid of the bodies, that there is no blood is just evidence – circumstantial of course – that you didn’t kill them like that.”

“Who do we have on our team to prove it otherwise?”

“Well I have a few friends in the FBI in Boston and in Washington. My cousin, on my mother’s side works in Boston – Woody Hoyt. My friend in Washington is Seeley Booth, together, they might be able to help us in this – if we commit to it, that is,” he throws Nick a look, and Nick finally gives in.

“All right guys, but I am not going to stick my neck out for someone who will chop off my head, you got me? So what I want is proof. You provide that, you get my full cooperation.”

“All right, don’t say I didn’t warn you. Oh lord, please help me, send Castiel amen. Cas get your raggedy ass down here!”

All of a sudden, Castiel is there, with a wide-eyed Nick and a smirking Dean.

“Dean, I have asked you repeatedly, not to call on me at your whim. What do you need?”

“Well, is this proof enough for you, Counselor,” asks Pete. Nick looks horrified and very nervous, sweating profusely.

“I’m in. Okay, well, we need to get you out on your own recog and stat. Pete, take care of the paperwork, talk to the judge, and arrange everything.” He rushes for the door.

“What are you going to do,” he asks in frustration.

“Reexamine my life!” He runs down the hall.

Castiel figures that he should leave, gives Dean a withering look and disappears. Everyone looks at him.

“What?”

Last edited by keggy975; November 26 2012 at 07:42 AM.
keggy975 is offline   Reply With Quote