View Single Post
Old November 25 2012, 10:29 PM   #529
jespah
Commodore

View jespah's Twitter Profile
Re: My Trek Through Enterprise: Season One

Spock/Uhura Fan wrote: View Post
Exile

Okay, somebody lied about their appearance. Not a good sign. I hope he doesn't double cross them. And a few days? It's not going to take that long; he just wants to spend time with Hoshi. I'm surprised that no one was suspicious of the timeframe. Archer shouldn't leave her alone with him. I started to give him a gold star for when he had her stay with Phlox in sick bay , but leaving her alone with a possible weirdo makes me have to take it back . At least one security guard should have been left behind, no ifs, ands, or buts.

I feel sorry for his story but he seriously gives off a Mr. McCreepy vibe. Aaand the truth comes out. He wants her to be his companion. And "came to appreciate," sounds like his previous companions were unwilling at the start. Hmm. Hoshi should have played coy until her people came back because there's one thing that will surely set off a desperately lonely weird guy--"No!"

Well at least he was half-way decent in the end. Creepy, but still somewhat decent.

Grade: C plus
Mr. j and I rewatched this one last night. Yeah, man oh man. And, except for teasing the audience, what was Hoshi doing in little shorty-short dresses? Tease much? Hello?!??!!
jespah is offline   Reply With Quote