View Single Post
Old November 25 2012, 07:36 PM   #527
Spock/Uhura Fan
Captain

Re: My Trek Through Enterprise

@Magarity I'm not sure what you mean. I saw the first part of Broken Bow first.
-------

Bound

Okay, so, dance video, check. Dubious green fellow that, for some reason, vaguely reminds me of Jabba the Hut, check. Men tripping over themselves, and more sweaty men in the weight room trying to forget, check. Tipsy doctor falling down and out of his cycle, check. Every other woman on the ship suddenly has a "headache," check. The captain forgets himself, followed by a "walk of shame" onto the bridge, shirt still open, after his "weakness" was, I'm sure, thoroughly exploited, check. Hmm. Must mean Orions! Lol.

I totally love the fact that T'Pol and Trip being bound together gives Trip immunity. Ha! Take that, Green Girlz! It's also interesting to find out that the women are in control and the men are their slaves. Weird. I do wonder why T'Pol didn't just shoot them all with her phaser set to stun as soon as they entered the bridge. Then they could have been taken to the decon chamber with women as the guards. I think that should have been the case the first time around. At least Trip came along. This episode started out kind of shaky, but it got a lot better as it went on. The ending was interesting...

Grade: B

“The history of men's opposition to women's emancipation is more interesting perhaps than the story of that emancipation itself.” - Virginia Woolf
Spock/Uhura Fan is offline   Reply With Quote