View Single Post
Old November 25 2012, 10:55 AM   #315
rhubarbodendron
Commodore

Re: Any old timers still around?

LOL great minds, Bonzie I just tried to put it more politely. He must have been the person after whom they modelled the vain elf (Faban) with the mirror in the Barbie Fairytopia Magic of the Rainbow movie LOL

I only know what I was told about LL. She had vanished one day and the TKers said she had been banned for her connections to TK. There was no official announcement here, but at that time that was quite regularly the case, so nobody really wondered or dared to ask. I hadn't noticed she was back, but then I didn't so much as lurk here in 8 years myself. I did notice, however, that Barcode was back after a year or two and that quite surprised me as she had been officially and publicly permabanned for leaking several BR threads. That was a few weeks before RobL was made a staff member - not exactly a brilliant move as by then he was known as TK's dauphin - and promptly leaked the complete BR. Much to my amusement, I have to admit. It's such a good feeling to be able to say "there! I did tell you so, didn't I?"

Those were rather lively times. Interesting, though, as it became clear who was a real friend and who wasn't.