View Single Post
Old November 25 2012, 05:07 AM   #24
Timewalker
Cat-lovin', Star Trekkin' Time Lady

Re: Stories you would have told in season seven

teacake wrote: View Post
An alien race revive Stadi who has been dead in a frozen tube in sickbay for 6 years. She and Tal Celes take over Harry and Tom's positions as they have both died at the end of Season 6 in a holodeck accident (the record of which is sealed by Janeway to spare their families humiliation).
Who's Stadi?

Chakotay dies in his sleep from brain chiggers in the third episode. In keeping with her tradition of taking the enemy and turning them into her first officer Janeway pulls the blonde Equinox woman off conduit scrubbing duty and installs her as her Number One. It is STRONGLY suggested that blonde Equinox woman and Tal Celes are having an affair.
I ran across a fantastic fanfic about Marla. Unfortunately, I can't remember where, and I'd like to read it again (yes, I forgot to bookmark it).

Janeway steals a piece of holoemitter from the ship and permanently installs Michael Sullivan in her quarters. He deactivates if anyone else enters and also if she has a headache.
Now THIS is a GREAT idea!

teacake wrote: View Post
A world without an angry warrior speech.. yes, YES.
I would have loved a scene where he trots out an "angry warrior" speech or a "legend of my people" speech and Janeway (and whatever crew might be nearby) to all yell, "Chakotay, we are SICK of your stupid speeches. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!"

Alpha Flyer wrote: View Post
The forgotten Borg baby has wormed its way through the environmental tubes all the way down to Deck 15, where it has assimilated Mortimer Harren and has been building a new vincula out of spare parts and bits from crashed shuttlecraft. The resulting feedback loop generated when Voyager goes through the transwarp conduit causes a rift in the space time continuum, meaning one Voyager ends up in the Alpha Quadrant, while the other is thrown back to Season 1, and given the opportunity to erase all sorts of unfortunate events, people, and speeches (and yes, Teacake, the "Angry Warrior" speech would be alternate history). Harry Kim remains an Ensign for another 7 years.
I read about the Borg baby (ran across your new fanfic )... is the rest of this Chapter 3?

I giggled all the way through it!

For some great Original Series fanfic, check out the Valjiir Continuum!
Timewalker is offline   Reply With Quote