View Single Post
Old November 24 2012, 07:05 PM   #250
Warp Coil
Rear Admiral

Re: Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome - Grading & Discussion

Still enjoying the series. I, for one, am glad that they are releasing two installments at a time. I personally don't think I would be as willing to follow a web series in ten (or more) 8-9 minute installments. However, it is much easier for me to enjoy five 18-minute pieces. You get a little more content at once, a little more story, and a little more invested. For web series like "The Guild", I just wait until it's all over and watch it in one sitting because watching little snippets week to week is irritating.

I'm really curious to know what the benchmark is in determining if B&C is successful. How many views must each installment earn in order to deem this experiment a success? Or does Universal just not care at this point, and they are waiting for DVD sales to recoup the cost?
"I managed to find Uno and Checkers, and also parts of Battleship and most of the pieces of Candy Land, which I figure, I can mix together to create a fabulous new game, CandyShipBattleLand. War never tasted so good." - Lorelai Gilmore