1. The secret love affair of Sam Wildman and Neelix.
2. What ever became of the equinox 5?
3. Seven becomes addicted to Chakotay's holoPeote, I mean she's in there looking for her spirit animal guide like everyone else, and then she says "This is a collective. gosh. This is a collective: AND IT FEELS SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD."
4. Naomi takes her entrance exams to Starfleet academy.
5. Seska who is still passing for a Bajoran travels forward in time, and the present day crew have to keep their lips tight about what a bitch she is as they try to send her back without disrupting the timeline pretending that nothing bad happened to her and that they never figured out that she was a spy.
7. The culling of Fairhaven. just have some lowerdecks psychos hade in their with flame throwers and fragmentation weapons, then reset the program and go home fr the night. I fust want to see them pickled Irishmen running through the burning streets as Delta Flyers straif the village square and even the schools.
8 Harry falls in love with pregnant B'Elanna and has to shut his dirty face before some one punches him till he stops breathing.
9 Tuvok does kung Fu. I saw him judoflip some nasty bugger once in gravity because he didn't have a gun, but he's three times stronger and 5 times faster than a human being yet he keeps order by moving his eyebrow with menace. I just want to see him punch through someones chest. If in Caretaker there were kazon with missing hearts, I don't think that they would have followed Voyager so closely for the next two years.
10. Janeway is seduced well by a mere crewman upending all her idiot ideas about how she's better than her crew (sexually).