View Single Post
Old November 23 2012, 07:50 PM   #88
Spock/Uhura Fan
Captain

Re: is "Into Darkness" Quinto's last as Spock?

serenitytrek1 wrote: View Post
Spock/Uhura Fan wrote: View Post
JarodRussell wrote: View Post
Why? The only thing that matters is that you don't get the wrong impression(s).
Really? Seems like I wasn't alone. There were articles and discussions all over the place that seemed to have the "wrong impression." You don't have to look far. What thread are we posting in right here?
Speaking of Quinto, Dear spock/uhura fan have you read the recent issue of the latest star trek ongoing series?the one where Quinto is Photoshopped with a bread at the front cover?

We all know how much Trek fans love the Mirror Universe so I hope you and other trek fans pick up this issue, so far it is receiving good reviews and the Art Work is stunning and its a way to keep Nu Trek fans ocuppied till may 2013
No, I haven't read the latest comic because I don't read them. There is a lady in the S/U community I'm a part of online that gives updates, but I haven't visited lately. Thank you for the information. Mirror Uhura dumping Mirror Spock for Mirror Kirk is fine with me so long as it doesn't happen in our AR timeline in the movies.

And by the way, I know you're new and it looks like maybe you don't know how to use the spoiler tags/button. Here's a link to a thread at the bottom of the forum that might help:

http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=194236

“The history of men's opposition to women's emancipation is more interesting perhaps than the story of that emancipation itself.” - Virginia Woolf
Spock/Uhura Fan is offline   Reply With Quote