View Single Post
Old November 22 2012, 11:29 PM   #748
FrontierTrek
Fleet Captain

View FrontierTrek's Twitter Profile
Re: Season TWO OFFICIAL TNG Blu-Ray Discussion Thread

Jaro Stun wrote: View Post
all the other points I would tend to agree on, but "It is NOT a considerable downgrade" I cannot chew.
Whatever CBS-D did, based on published and available material, looks far superior. Thats the baseline I compare against, as that is the product I am going to get - whatever the HTV's orders and management were is of no consequence in the end.

I have a small challenge though. If there is a far more visually superior material which you saw in the set, it would be great to post a still of that. I know you can't do it on your own, but you might approach CBS about it - at this moment they must know about the negative press and it would for sure help to promote the product and put the more negative emotions to rest, if such material really exists. Could you give it a try?

(I'm not trying to catch you by word or whatever, I honestly want to get back to looking forward to this product)
I've been posting a number of shots which I was especially impressed by as I've been reviewing the season - especially "ELEMENTARY, DEAR DATA" - London on the Holodeck looks phenomenal! I posted this shot to our Facebook channel a few days ago from "THE CHILD", such an iconic shot, and so much detail pops off the screen:

I'm also especially fond of the recreation of GRAVESWORLD from "THE SCHIZOID MAN":