View Single Post
Old November 22 2012, 09:11 PM   #741
FrontierTrek
Fleet Captain

View FrontierTrek's Twitter Profile
Re: Season TWO OFFICIAL TNG Blu-Ray Discussion Thread

trekker670 wrote: View Post
With all due respect, you need to look up the definition of censorship. You cannot close comments simply because you don't like or agree with what people are saying and then claim it's not censoring. That's exactly what it is.
I'm absolutely not censoring criticism, otherwise I'd simply delete the comments. I'm stopping people going around and around in circles posting the same baseless comments over and over again. There's a clear difference.

NewHorizon wrote: View Post
I wouldn't exactly say they are groundless. I purchased Season 1 based on the high quality evident in the screencaps given to your site. If we can't trust what we see, then what is the point of even seeing early screencaps?

So the very same website being given screencaps from the second season that are leagues below what came before is hardly groundless.

I'll give you the sweeping generalizations though.
Words such as "crap", "ruined", "terrible" and "awful" are totally groundless.

Of course, if you don't like the stills and want to judge the whole season based on your reaction to these stills, that's totally your decision. I can tell you without hesitation, you'll be missing out!