View Single Post
Old November 22 2012, 08:27 PM   #738
FrontierTrek
Fleet Captain

View FrontierTrek's Twitter Profile
Re: Season TWO OFFICIAL TNG Blu-Ray Discussion Thread

Jaro Stun wrote: View Post
hmmmmmm

looks like TrekCore has closed comments section to the article about screencaps.
If I should be paranoid I would say TPTB have now learned about all the fuzz and are trying to hide it (hence Okuda's comment).

I understand TrekCore needs to be pretty compliant to be able to keep getting the promo / review material in advance.

Ferengis in CBS found their way, to produce less for more, even in this highly enthusiastic project. What a pitty.

EDIT: OMG that picture about my post tells it ALL.
OK, I'm about sick of the paranoia and reactionary comments. These are just ridiculous things to say, Jaro Stun.

I closed comments for that particular article because it turned into the SAME 3 or 4 posters repeating the same reactionary things over and over again. I have never had to moderate or close comments before, but this is just ridiculous.

How many people have seen the Season 2 blu-rays out of those commenting? NONE. So I'm not prepared to put up with people just posting absurd and asinine sweeping generalizations such as "awful", "terrible", "ruined" and "crap".

I am not censoring criticism, and never shall do - but ridiculous groundless generalizations such as the ones that have been posted are baseless and have no place at TrekCore.