View Single Post
Old November 21 2012, 05:40 AM   #403
J. Allen
I Only Want To Know

Send a message via ICQ to J. Allen Send a message via AIM to J. Allen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to J. Allen Send a message via Yahoo to J. Allen
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic anticipation thread.

O'Dib wrote: View Post
Class quest alone (with bonus objectives) can never get you leveled enough, even w/o the FTP XP nerf. You gotta pick up sidequests from all those village folk and random jedi.
I do, and I have. Right now I'm doing every side mission I can get my hands on, and I'm just about to reach Level 10.

sojourner wrote: View Post
J Allen, have you picked your specialization yet?
Not yet. I'm still getting familiar with some parts of the game. I do wish that F2Pers could use the Galactic Market, or at the very least, chat in the chat window with other players.

Reverend wrote: View Post
J. Allen may have a point. I've been continuing my sith inquisitor from the free trial and even with all the random sidequests, I'm struggling to keep up level-wise. I suppose if I do all the heroics, space missions and flashpoints I might be able to manage, but it feels an awful lot like grinding...
Exactly. I'm grinding the hell out of the game, doing all of the missions I can find, and I'm still struggling to move upward. It sucks that "Sprint" is only available as a subscriber. Casually walking everywhere sucks, too.

I think they really need to rethink some of the F2P limitations. I get limiting maps and certain customizations, but forbidding Chat? Not being able to run? That's just silly.
"If you'd come today you would've reached a whole nation. Israel in 4 B.C. had no mass communication. " - Judas, Jesus Christ Superstar
J. Allen is offline   Reply With Quote