1. Fully automated vertical farms (growing organic food) being implemented in larger quantities.
2. Extraction of water from the sea using desalination and from the atmosphere (both are old technologies that could have been implemented on a global scale a LONG time ago).
3. Carbon nanotubes, synthetic diamonds and graphene usage in electronics and other areas/industries.
4. Larger usage of full EV's and possibly more widespread implementation/use of mag-lev transit systems.
5. Molecular manufacturing, 3d printing and far more robotic/computer automation/mechanization of everything (further reducing the general population purchasing power and people not being able to train fast enough for 'new' jobs because technological automation will be implemented MUCH faster - already happening actually).