View Single Post
Old November 20 2012, 03:47 AM   #176
gturner
Admiral
 
Location: Kentucky
Re: What are your top 5 technologies of the next 15 years?

Well, what is illogical is to assume humans will be first with the singularity when species with smaller brains will be surpassed by circuitry first, and gain greater benefits from shifting away from organic brains. Cats, for instance, will require a much smaller die size, and the leap they make from chasing mice to shopping online will be greater than the leap we make from shopping online to - shopping online faster.

Almost immediately after the felingularity, instead of half the web being pictures of cats, 99% of the web will be pictures of cats. The other 1% will be pictures cats took of their primitive, organic, two-legged housemates.
gturner is offline   Reply With Quote