View Single Post
Old November 19 2012, 11:52 PM   #27
Andrew_Kearley's Avatar
Location: Moonbase Alpha
Re: How fans are called?

Robert D. Robot wrote: View Post
Whovians is a term used for Doctor Who Fans.
Only by people who want a punch in the face.
Blog: Anderthon Follow my journey through the worlds of Gerry and Sylvia Anderson

Doctor Who - The Complete Adventures
Andrew_Kearley is offline   Reply With Quote