View Single Post
Old November 19 2012, 10:52 AM   #4
sjsharksfan39
Admiral

View sjsharksfan39's Twitter Profile
Re: Babylon 5 Rewatch

I too am currently in a B5 rewatch and the more I watch this show, the more I actually like it. I know it's not as good as the other seasons, but there is a ton to like about Season 1. Tonight I watched Babylon Squared (The first appearance of Babylon 4) and man what a solid episode that was, especially after watching legacies and watching things build towards Delenn's Chrysalis (Which is one of my favorite season finales of any show by the way, in fact that 3, Chrysalis and the two episodes to follow to start Season 2, episode arc is really underrated in my opinion). I didn't have time tonight, but I'm really looking forward to watching The Voice in the Wilderness again.

I know we're in an era where space based sci-fi is kind of frowned upon by the networks, but the 90s gave us some awesome shows, like this, the end of Star Trek: TNG, DS9, to a lesser extent, Voyager, and my favorite Scifi show of all time, Farscape. I miss shows like that and hopefully one day they will make a comeback.