View Single Post
Old November 19 2012, 08:19 AM   #395
J. Allen
Remember... Remember.

Send a message via ICQ to J. Allen Send a message via AIM to J. Allen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to J. Allen Send a message via Yahoo to J. Allen
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic anticipation thread.

Nope, I followed each quest as they came, and I did the bonus quests as well. The level 9s I was fighting were a part of those quests. The areas I traveled in, as part of each mission quest, reached level 9. There is a level 12 Elite in the ruins near the Forge, but that's not what I'm talking about.

As for gear, I'm talking about stims, medpacs, and such, which I found out, having talked to some subs and doing some comparison, do cost more for F2P. Training costs are also higher for F2P. Here's a rundown of what Premiere/Preferred/F2P players get: http://www.swtor.com/free/features

Still, I'm a Level 8 on Coruscant now, have my lightsaber and everything, so it's all good.
I've noticed that about your people, Doctor. You find it easier to understand the death of one than the death of a million. You speak about the objective hardness of the Vulcan heart, yet how little room there seems to be in yours. - Spock, The Immunity Syndrome

Leonard Nimoy: 1931 - 2015

Last edited by J. Allen; November 19 2012 at 08:38 AM.
J. Allen is offline   Reply With Quote