View Single Post
Old November 19 2012, 06:15 AM   #632
Dorian Thompson
Admiral

Re: The Walking Dead Season 3

Why would Michonne turn into a walker? She didn't die; she wasn't bitten--unless the guts dripped into the bullet hole in her jeans, she's good.

Daryl kills Merle. There's no other satisfying conclusion. Daryl is all kinds of awesome. I wonder what they'll name the baby. She's got to be Rick's baby. It's been 8 months "since this all happened" according the the voices of the characters. 8 months and however many days. A normal, healthy pregnancy is 10 months, 9 lunar months. 40 weeks. That baby girl doesn't look premature to me. Lori had to have been pregnant before the initial epidemic. Just because she and Rick were fighting doesn't mean there wasn't some make up sex at some point. Rick was in the hospital 2 or 3 weeks at most and he found the group barely a week later. In all the chaos of the freaking zombie apocalypse, it's not so unbelievable that a missed period wouldn't register. You'd attribute it to stress. She and Rick had some angry sex right before he got shot and there you go. It can't be Shane's kid. I hope they name her Sophia.

Best disaster animal relief charity around. Don't forget our animal friends. Donate, train to be a volunteer, or be a foster parent for a displaced pet.
Dorian Thompson is offline   Reply With Quote