View Single Post
Old November 18 2012, 06:14 PM   #6006
CommanderRaytas
Rear Admiral

Re: What Song Are You Listening to Right Now

JayOwl wrote: View Post
You saw them live??? How were they? I'm jealous. I love Keane... I think I might just go and play "A Bad Dream" now.
Words cannot convey my love for Keane, honestly.

They were amazing! Tom sang like an angel, everyone was screaming the lyrics at them, and he let us sing the Bedshaped chorus alone. He was all "wow you know all the lines". So cute! I was standing right in front of him and squeeing. I thought I was going to die when they played Crystal Ball and Queen's Under Pressure. I even said to my sister: "Yep, the world can end now. I'm so full of endorphines, I wouldn't even notice."

Among other songs, they played A Bad Dream, Hamburg Song (during which Tim just stared at Tom the way he always does), Bedshaped, Disconnected, Sovereign Light Café, Everybody's Changing, Somewhere Only We Know. They even played She Has No Time ....OMGITWASSOFUCKINGAWESOME!!!!! *ahem*

Sorry. Fangirl moment, here.

Anyway, I was surprised how many men were there, squeeing every time Tom said something.

Tim rocked it out at the piano (I love that sort of orgastic face he makes when he gets lost in the music), and pictures do not do Tom's overwhelming cuteness justice. I love that guy so much.

If you get the chance, check them out, because seriously, they are even better live than on their records. Absolute perfection.

Last edited by CommanderRaytas; November 18 2012 at 06:19 PM. Reason: SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!
CommanderRaytas is offline   Reply With Quote