1) Autonomous cars. Maybe not fully like we saw in Demolition Man (and countless other movies) but we are already headed there.
2) Flexible, foldable display screens/touch interfaces. Your iPhone will be a pen and you'll unroll the screen out of it.
3) Your phone will be your wallet. All of your cards, everything, will be digitally stored on your phone and accessed via RFID.
4) You will control your iTV by talking to it.
5) Your computer will be able to satisfy you sexually...
1. No thanks
2. Touch screen interfaces are stupid
3. No thanks, I'd rather pay with cash if I'm buying something in person
4. No I won't
5. It already does, if internet porn counts?
Also, smart phones and tablets are stupid.