View Single Post
Old November 18 2012, 02:56 AM   #6
Fleet Admiral
teacake's Avatar
Location: Nyotaimori
Re: What is this food called?

You can get this at all asian takeaway food joints that have sushi. You can find those places everywhere. Though I've heard you can buy this in gas stations in Hawaii.

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline   Reply With Quote