View Single Post
Old November 18 2012, 01:48 AM   #1
What is this food called?

It was served with sushi in a Japanese restaurant, I did ask what it was but couldn't understand the answer. It's rice covered in this brown sort of wrapping with sweet, slimy stuff almost like maple syrup over it... the wrapping this almost looks like a dim sim:

hxclespaulplayer is offline   Reply With Quote