View Single Post
Old November 18 2012, 01:36 AM   #8
Merlanthe
Commander

Re: TNG Caption This! 292: Unexpected Situations

The crew realised what a mistake it was to buy Picard the latest Sims game after he became obssessed with building the perfect ship for him sim crew to live in.

PICARD: Now where shall i put the swimming pool hmm?

The ensign discovered just how easily provoked a Klingons belly laugh could be when she tickle attacked Worf.

GUINAN: I really dont see why we bothered coming to a club if we're just gonna sit here all night and not dance we could have just done the exact same thing at 10 forward.

PICARD: We're not dancing til there are more people on the dancefloor otherwise we'll look like idiots.

KEIKO: But we're the only ones in here...

DATA: I understand you may be nervous about my standing in for Dr Crusher whilst she is away on Risa so before i administer your prostrate exam i will demonstrate it upon this random object.

GEORDIE:....I'm no medical expert but that does not look like a prostrate exam...why are we in a cave?

RIKER: Dont worry velociraptors may be intelligent enough to have figured out how to work door handles but our doors dont have any.

PICARD: ...Counsellor Troi i believe its your job to state the obvious i'll leave it to you to explain to Commander Riker why the lack of door handles does not improve our situation.

Last edited by Merlanthe; November 18 2012 at 02:23 PM.
Merlanthe is offline   Reply With Quote