Lots of TV shows and movies make me hungry for whatever they're eating.
- I once went to McDonald's to get some chicken fajitas after an episode of House
where House was eating Mexican food.
- I made an omelet after hearing Col. Mitchell's recipe on Stargate SG-1
- I made a steak dinner and a breakfast after seeing the same on Dexter
- I got myself a bag of Doritos after returning Secret Window
to the video store. Johnny Depp's character was eating the stuff in the movie.
- Just two weeks ago I prepared myself a steak dinner with small potatoes and asparigus after seeing Denzel Washington eat the same thing in Flight
Someday, I'd like to try Robert Rodriguez' Sin City breakfast tacos.
that doesn't bother me much, but I really hate it when there's a food fight scene. With so many people starving (even in "1st world" countries), it's setting the absolutely wrong example for kids.
Yeah, I don't like that either.