View Single Post
Old November 17 2012, 12:32 PM   #1883
Kegg
Rear Admiral

Re: sf/f TV development news - 2012

Temis the Vorta wrote: View Post
EDIT: I was rooting for this season of American Horror Story to be about the Roanoke mystery - they mentioned in in passing - now it looks like Kelsey Grammar might be coming thru on this idea!
All that made me think is how great it'd be to have Kelsey on a season of AHS. And/or Douglas Hyde Pierce (who's played a psychotic socialite in a movie and thus seems well fitted).

JD wrote: View Post
I just watched the Comic-Con Defiance panel and apparently Kevin Murphy, who has worked on The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, Reefer Madness, Desperate Housewives, Reaper and Capric, is the show runner, not Rockne S. O'Bannon. I loved Caprica, and Reaper, and when I saw a kid I liked Sonic, so I'm not at all disappointed.
Ehh. Caprica is the only one of those I'm sure I've seen (so many Sonic cartoons, etc.) and while it had a great pilot episode, strong cast, many individually good episodes, it did feel it could have a stronger focus as a series and some of the plots felt haphazard and if you're not putting that at the showrunners feet then who are you.

Still, as messy as Caprica could get I did basically like Caprica, so again, count me in on Defiance.