View Single Post
Old November 16 2012, 07:48 PM   #22
Jax
Admiral

Re: Pixar Merger with Disney Has Hurt Quality

VulcanJedi wrote: View Post
but poor reviews turned me away.
Brave received positive reviews from critics. Based on 210 reviews, the film currently holds a "Certified Fresh" rating of 78% on review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes with an average rating of 6.9/10. The site's critical consensus reads, "Brave offers young audiences and fairy tale fans a rousing, funny fantasy adventure with a distaff twist and surprising depth.Another review aggregator, Metacritic, which assigns a normalized rating out of 100 top reviews from mainstream critics, calculated a score of 69 based on 37 reviews, or "Generally favorable." The film was also well-received among the American audience, earning an "A" CinemaScore
Not that bad though I did read the film is better suited to kids than adults, which is probably why the film is like what 95 minutes? which shocked me. Anyay I still love Pixar
If Fidelity to freedom and democracy is the code of our civic religion then surely the code of our humanity is faithful service to that unwritten commandment that says we shall give our children better than we ourselves received
Jax is offline   Reply With Quote