View Single Post
Old November 16 2012, 04:50 AM   #17
SamhainLikeYou
Vice Admiral

Re: Living Arrangements

Kestra, I don't know. I'd like to think my brother and I have outgrown pettiness. There was a time when he and I fought like cats and dogs, but that seemed like ages ago--when we were kids. As adults, we've developed mutual respect, but I have my bad days and this is probably just one of those.

MacLeod, I don't really get soaked in sweat when I'm sleeping, but I'm diabetic so I have a tendency to sweat more. I just don't feel "fresh" in the morning--bad breath, messy hair, etc.--so I can't leave the house without first taking a shower.

T'Girl, creepy idea, but I might suggest that to him if he keeps running over my shower time.

I would like to add "Petreus' Sex Scandal" to that.

UPDATE:

I sent him a private message on Facebook, and if he doesn't get it, I'll be posting the same message on his wall.

Bro, can you please let me know what your schedule is like for the week? I used to get up at 6:55 a.m. to take a shower, but the traffic on 880 has been so bad lately. I've been late coming into work several times when I leave around 7:30. I have to leave the house no later than 7:15 so that I don't get stuck in traffic. Thanks!