View Single Post
Old November 16 2012, 12:48 AM   #13
MacLeod
Admiral

Re: Living Arrangements

Gryffindorian wrote: View Post
Robert Maxwell wrote: View Post
If you have 2.5 baths, is there a reason you can't just use the other one when he's in the one you normally use? I don't see why this is so hard to deal with.

Me, I try not to room with anyone unless I'm a) sleeping with them or b) I fathered them. (No, not both.)
Everyone in the house is aware of my "bathroom schedule" in the morning. Having said that, I don't think it's right for my brother to cut in front of me when he already knows this. I'm the one who normally uses the bathroom from 6:50 - 7:15 a.m. I've already bent over backwards to accommodate him, and he should get his ass to shower at the other room.

sojourner wrote: View Post
Um, one of you shower before bed?
auntiehill wrote: View Post
Yeah, one of you shower before bedtime and then use the half-bath to brush your teeth, wash face, etc. in the morning. Then no one would be late.
I keep hearing this from people, but to me I'd like to start my day with a nice, hot shower. It helps me feeling clean and fresh when I go to work. Plus, I could get sweaty just sleeping in bed overnight.

Kestra wrote: View Post
Stop being immature about it and talk to him. Either get up early (5:30, 6, whatever) or shower at night like people have mentioned. Yes, it's inconvenient. That's part of living with someone.
Being immature can be fun, especially if I do it out of spite to someone I care about.
If you are getting sweaty in bed overnight, it could be that you have two many layers (Sleepwear, covers etc..) . In really hot weather (not that we get it much in the UK) I've slept more or less with a single sheet and junked the uvet due to the weather even though I use a summer one all year round.
On the continent of wild endeavour in the mountains of solace and solitude there stood the citadel of the time lords, the oldest and most mighty race in the universe looking down on the galaxies below sworn never to interfere only to watch.
MacLeod is offline   Reply With Quote