View Single Post
Old November 15 2012, 11:06 PM   #9
Gryffindorian
Vice Admiral

Re: Living Arrangements

Robert Maxwell wrote: View Post
If you have 2.5 baths, is there a reason you can't just use the other one when he's in the one you normally use? I don't see why this is so hard to deal with.

Me, I try not to room with anyone unless I'm a) sleeping with them or b) I fathered them. (No, not both.)
Everyone in the house is aware of my "bathroom schedule" in the morning. Having said that, I don't think it's right for my brother to cut in front of me when he already knows this. I'm the one who normally uses the bathroom from 6:50 - 7:15 a.m. I've already bent over backwards to accommodate him, and he should get his ass to shower at the other room.

sojourner wrote: View Post
Um, one of you shower before bed?
auntiehill wrote: View Post
Yeah, one of you shower before bedtime and then use the half-bath to brush your teeth, wash face, etc. in the morning. Then no one would be late.
I keep hearing this from people, but to me I'd like to start my day with a nice, hot shower. It helps me feeling clean and fresh when I go to work. Plus, I could get sweaty just sleeping in bed overnight.

Kestra wrote: View Post
Stop being immature about it and talk to him. Either get up early (5:30, 6, whatever) or shower at night like people have mentioned. Yes, it's inconvenient. That's part of living with someone.
Being immature can be fun, especially if I do it out of spite to someone I care about.