View Single Post
Old November 15 2012, 05:10 PM   #889
Emher
Admiral

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emher Send a message via Yahoo to Emher
Re: PICTURE POST II!

Welcome back Kaestra! Great pic!
the 4th hanson bro wrote: View Post
It did get up move when I got it on the highway, I had to break down and engage the cruise control because i had problems keeping it under 95.

I wish it didn't have a sunroof, being 6'4", it was a tight fit.

But it was fun to drive. I felt bad turning it in today. When I returned it, he asked if I had any problems with it and I told him that at 125mph there was a nasty wobble in he left front tire. After he picked his jaw up of the floor, I told him that I was just kidding.
Pretty much why I'm looking more nad more into the a Toyota GT86 instead of a Camaro. I love the Camaro. But I'd get in so much trouble, so something that's fun at lower speed might be a good idea.

And yeah, the sunroof sucks. I'm 6'3" with a long torso and had the same problem. Works fine without.

Also, this is gonna sound overly macho...but I had no problem getting my Saab up to 100. Been in the car with my cousin when he went to 125 in his parents Passat. I love living in the countryside some times