View Single Post
Old November 15 2012, 02:02 AM   #161
pst
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome - Grading & Discussion

Robert Maxwell wrote: View Post
I'm unclear on just how long the war was supposed to be, and how much of it was left by the time Adama joined.
you and the producers and everyone else. the specific dates were always in flux from the miniseries on down to caprica.

was just reading an old post on bear mccreary's site in which he said he said there was a bunch of talk during the production of razor about whether or not to include the line indicating that it was adama's first mission - which just so happened to be the last day of the cylon war. for his part he was against its inclusion and it specifically contradicts what we're seeing on B&C. he also said he considered razor, the plan, caprica and blood & chrome apocryphal. seems a little extreme.

i actually found myself enjoying what little of B&C there was, despite my reservations. it's nowhere near the quality of BSG or caprica or even the plan (and that's saying something), but it works as a webseries and as another little grace note to the BSG saga and i'm looking forward to more. glad to have some material to add to the BSG wiki too.