View Single Post
Old November 14 2012, 01:46 PM   #2759
Scout101
Admiral

Re: Star Trek Online Discussion Thread (now free to play!)

Just for fun: Syberghost, you're in the know with the Cryptic staff. How do THEY think Season 7 went over? Excited about it? Compared to other ones, this feels like a quiet, 'get it over with' launch. Like they KNOW they're fucking us, and just want it to be done with so we can all move on...

Just seems shocking that a whole new season launch is going over with this big a thud. No excitement, angry players, not even a splashscreen on the loader announcing the damn thing happened. (Still trying to sell us DOFF packs instead. Important, as they just made getting them in-game more expensive so that we'd buy these for cash). Only positive in a sea of negative changes is I guess we got a pretty new map to grind on. Same repetitive missions, rep system, another resource sink in the embassy to have to do MORE grinding on, but hey, it's new content, right? Right?
Perhaps, if I am very lucky, the feeble efforts of my lifetime will someday be noticed and maybe, in some small way, they will be acknowledged as the greatest works of genius ever created by man. ~Jack Handey
STO: @JScout33
Scout101 is offline   Reply With Quote