View Single Post
Old November 12 2012, 06:51 AM   #452
SJSharksfan39
Admiral

View SJSharksfan39's Twitter Profile
Re: NFL 2012 - Drive to Glory

1001001 wrote: View Post
Oh my GOD!!

Fucking Rams suck so much it makes me sick to my ass!

First play in OT: 80 yard pass to the Niner 2 yard line!

But wait...no..."Illegal Formation" penalty. Illegal formation? What the fuck? You're supposed to be goddamned professionals! You can't get something as basic as lining up correctly?? Fuck you and everyone you've ever loved.

Ah, but fortune smiles once again. Akers misses an easy FG, and the Rams are back in it!

Game winning field goal time...and...IT'S GOOD!!!

Except...hold on...the play clock ran out. Are you serious? You know that big ticking screen at either end of the field? FUCKING LOOK AT IT you chimp fuckers. GOD!!! Why?

Isaiah Pead should be cut immediately and left to find his own way home. The rest of the team (except Steven Jackson) should take the fucking Greyhound back, with stops in Get Fucked, NV and Eat Shit and Die, CO.

(Sorry Timby. I know this is your thing, but I couldn't hold that in without giving myself an embolism.)
I could just echo your frustrations on the other side for the 49ers, but I'll just say what a clusterfuck of a game. I was actually impressed with Kaepernick, even though man does he hold onto the ball way too long. However, the bad thing about this game is the 49ers defense might be incredibly overrated. Everyone talks about how great they are, but when was the last time they intercepted a pass, or did what the Bears have done and picked 6 a pass. The 49ers (I think) don't even have the sacks like they had last year and while they do a great job holding teams, in terms of turning the ball over, they haven't been all that great this year.

They deserved that loss, but lucky they even tied. Still, it was a terrible football game, but I had a little fun at the end thinking back to the last time there was a tie and Donovan McNabb not knowing those were legit in the NFL. Hopefully the 49ers wake up next week against Chicago or else it's going to be a long game, and the Bears are coming off a loss at home.