View Single Post
Old November 10 2012, 09:15 PM   #596
Fleet Captain
View FrontierTrek's Twitter Profile
Re: Season TWO OFFICIAL TNG Blu-Ray Discussion Thread

Jaro Stun wrote: View Post

Definitely an upgrade compared to DVD,mbut by far not as grundbreaking as S1 was. S2 looks WORSE. Based on the shots published so far.

I'm so happy S3 is by CBS-D.
Season 1 was definitely groundbreaking. It's a shame CBS had to go out of house for Season 2, I think everyone would have loved CBS Digital to continue through all 7 seasons. Still, I'm sure Season 2 will still delight us when it hits shelves

LOKAI of CHERON wrote: View Post
All this talk is seriously dampening my enthusiasm for this release. I'll wait till I've reviewed the entire season in motion on my home cinema system before calling it - but, I must admit, based on the evidence thus far presented, it's looking like this set will fall short of the exemplary standards set by season one.
Ah you shouldn't let it dampen your enthusiasm, Lokai! There's no denying that the shots we've seen so far lack the love and lustre that CBS Digital put into Season 1, but it's still going to look beautiful compared to the original SD material, and the bonus content alone is worth the price of admission - it will be INCREDIBLE!
__________________ :: The Net's LARGEST Trek Multimedia Site
Over 450,000 Trek DVD & Blu-Ray Caps from EVERY episode/movie!
FrontierTrek is offline   Reply With Quote