View Single Post
Old November 10 2012, 08:00 PM   #412
Spock/Uhura Fan
Captain

Re: My Trek Through Enterprise: Season One

^ I wasn't shocked, but I was sorry to see him go. As soon as the reptilians started zeroing in on what happened, I knew that he was likely a goner. I just hoped that maybe he'd find a clever way to protect himself, but alas, he was too decent and not nearly conniving and scheming enough to do so.

teacock wrote: View Post
Spook/Hoorah! Admirer wrote: View Post
E

This was a nice episode about the second Enterprise and their descendants.

Grade: B
---------
My FAVORITE EPISODE of ENT and certainly one of my favorite all time Trek episodes. Old T'Pol So poignant. In every good way. Even poor Malcolm as the never married one. Of course they left out the part where he and Hayes were very happy together.

And a B!!!
The Council

Poor Degra.
A tie for me as the most emotional death ever in Trek. The one it's tied with is in your future. Gut wrenching. Especially what the Xindi says to him as he stabs his last breath from him.
E^2 was quite the nice episode, and those being the last words he heard had to have been terrifying because he knew that reptilian would probably make good on his word.

Gaith wrote: View Post
Spook/Hoorah! Admirer wrote: View Post
E

This was a nice episode about the second Enterprise and their descendants.

Grade: B
That's it?!
Well, what else do you want to know?

The history of men's opposition to women's emancipation is more interesting perhaps than the story of that emancipation itself. - Virginia Woolf
Spock/Uhura Fan is offline   Reply With Quote