View Single Post
Old November 10 2012, 05:30 PM   #163
Hando
Lieutenant Commander

Send a message via ICQ to Hando Send a message via AIM to Hando Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Hando Send a message via Yahoo to Hando
Re: Coming July 2013: STAR TREK ENTERPRISE RISE OF THE FEDERATION

KingDaniel wrote: View Post
Steve Mollmann wrote: View Post
Hm, wasn't the Federation war with the M'dok (the thinly veiled Kzinti substitute in The Captains' Honor) in the 22nd century?
IIRC, there were two "Man/M'dok wars" - one before and one after the founding of the Federation. Sadly, even the cut-down pseudo-Kzinti don't fit into ENT's version of the 22nd century.
Can you tell me where you are getting this? According to Picard in the Captain's Honor, there was one war in the past and he feared starting a second.

Christopher, by the way, why are you creating a new uniform, or even a single Starfleet, directly after the Federation's founding? Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't the Mirror Universe and to a lesser extent the story 'A Less Perfect Union' actually show that the TOS-era Starfleet was a successor to/extention of the Earth Starfleet (although it could be the Chicken and the Egg scenario).

If you have already thought out an answer and will use it in the book then I will let myself be surprised.
Hando is offline   Reply With Quote