View Single Post
Old November 9 2012, 01:59 PM   #7
Australis
Writer

Re: Kylie Minogue: Babe of the week #46 (Nov. 2012)

She's not got a lot of range, but she's taken what she has and worked it really hard, and she's now a very skilled performer. And I've always admired her attitude. And anyone who has her backing dancers wear Cybermen headpieces is finer by me!

That said, you faild to add two iconic images. One, her white dress in 'Can't Get You Out Of My Head', in which you're really hoping she'll fall out of at any second... but she never does; areal tease, sexy as hell. That video has a real SF vibe to it as well. And two, her hot pants in 'Spinning Around'... (at this point of the proceedings, he runs out of superlatives).

Aside from that, she has one of my favourite video clips ever, 'Come Into My World', which is amazing and clever and funny at the same time. I am in awe of it.

All are available on YT. You're welcome.
"Ö Times change, and so must IÖ we all change. When you think about it, we are all different people, all through our lives and thatís okay, thatís good! You've gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."
Australis is offline   Reply With Quote