View Single Post
Old November 9 2012, 03:51 AM   #397
Spock/Uhura Fan
Captain

Re: My Trek Through Enterprise: Season One

I guess it's inevitable that a little bit of copying might have happened by then. By the time Ent started, there were hundreds of Trek episodes. I hope to remember you mentioned this when I do a watch of Voyager. I've only seen a handful of episodes of that series, and the only one I remember had Janeway and Chakotay crashed on a planet where they live together for a while. And I just remember that.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Azati Prime

It's nice to finally have the big question of why do the Xindi see the humans as a threat answered. I'm so happy that Daniels finally says what I've been thinking, that the solution to the problem is not just to go after the weapon, but to go after the Xindi's cause for building it. I just wish Archer and co. had come upon this conclusion themselves.

Grade: B plus
--------------

Damage

Is that Damar? Oh, this is too bad. Archer is going to rob that newly met species of their only warp coil. He's now become one of the looters he fought off in the first 2 seasons. At least T'Pol is standing up and saying something this time around, kind of. I could understand Archer using it if he promised to give it back after finding a coil later on, after the current emergency passed. That would be better, and I think the other captain might have agreed to that with something left behind as collateral.

Oh, now T'Pol's a trellium addict. That's too bad.

Grade: C minus

“The history of men's opposition to women's emancipation is more interesting perhaps than the story of that emancipation itself.” - Virginia Woolf
Spock/Uhura Fan is offline   Reply With Quote