View Single Post
Old November 9 2012, 01:13 AM   #21
Kommander
Commodore

Re: I need to run this by some people...

RJDemonicus wrote: View Post
Kommander, I think the story is a fantastic idea. Changing the title was probably a good call, but I think this is the perfect way to make a move on a fellow writer.
That didn't occur to me. As a writer, this sort of thing is more likely to appeal to her than it necessarily would to others. Why was I hesitant about this again? Oh yeah, the being a chicken shit thing.

It would have been nice if she got the point. Maybe it'll occur to her later. It'll probably be funnier that way.

I'm actually kind of having fun with the ambiguity. Maybe she is too. I’m sure one of us will say something eventually.

Although, given what I said in my last post, I am not going to ask her out. I hate dating, and I'm not going to do it any more. However, I am going to ask her about spending time together outside of class. Her and I talk a lot, but there's really not enough time for actual conversation. She also already expressed an interest in doing this. Once I can actually sit and talk with her, things will develop if they're going to. If not, I probably made a new friend.